Sunday, January 2, 2011

Wedding Day

So, the wedding happened, and went off without a hitch. The weather was pretty grim on Saturday morning - raining, overcast, wet. How much more descriptive can I be? Anyway, because the wedding was happening on the beach, it had to be moved to 13:00, and thank goodness, that worked out really well, because the weather cleared up, and we had glorious sunshine!

Anyway, the ceremony was short and sweet, lunch (and especially dessert) was fabulous, and everyone was happy. So, here we are. I have a new brother-in-law. Other than that, the highlights were seeing my uncle Dion, and my cousins Gene and Vincent - all 3 miracle workers who managed to pull together a wedding (including a photographer) within 2 days. Who knows that they could accomplish in a week? They could rule the world!

I also managed to spend a lot of time with my godchild Tylo, who is such a little cutie. It was wonderful - except for Saturday evening when she threw one of her famous 5-star tantrums. Boy, she is loud. Anyway... it was still fun to spend time with her.

So, everyone, have a fantastic 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment